About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog for BIM100! My name is Colleen Bowes and I am currently a student at Pennsylvania College of Technology at Williamsport, PA. My major is Interactive Media and Web Design. We learn to integrate skills in web design, social networking, and so forth. Before I came to Penn College, I was a student at Upper Merion High School. I played soccer all four years there and my position is goalie. In school, I took mostly all art classes and a couple technology classes. I took some basic coding so I have a good background of general HTML and some CSS. For art, I can paint, sculpt, draw any medium. After learning that the art field for a career is looking glum, I decided to put that into technology, which is a growing field. With that decision in mind, I obtained a dream, and that dream is to work in Disney Studios. I have loved Disney ever since I was a child and just knowing that going into this major, I could one day, achieve that dream. For my regular lifestyle though, you could say I am a quite unique woman. I love playing video games, watching anime, playing soccer, watch a ton of movies, but also love being in the outdoors as well.

Expectations for BIM100

I expect to learn from this class is to use social networking to my full advantage. Like making money through blogger and what not. I want to use whatever I learned in class, to its fullest potential.

Monday, October 14, 2013

The World's Largest Gummy Worm


The World's Largest Gummy Worm

Three pounds and 4,000 calories of gummy goodness.

What is it exactly?

If you have a gummy craving or just love gummies in general, then the World's Largest Gummy Worm is right for the picking. This gummy worm is 128 times more massive than the traditional, small, unsatisfying gummy worm. It measure twenty-six inches long and it weighs about 3 pounds. It also has a calorie count of 4,000, and of course, it comes in many different flavors. Such as:

World's Largest Gummy Worm flavor combinations.

Flavors:


-Blue Raspberry and Green Apple

-Blue Raspberry and Red Cherry

-Green Apple and Red Cherry

-Lemon and Orange

-Orange and Blue Raspberry

-Pineapple and Red Cherry

-Red Cherry and Orange

If you want to actually by this product, then click here and look at this
magnificent creation by man. It is as low as 27.99 (Excluding taxes and shipping of course). This gorgeous gummy worm has a life span of one year, so don't let it go to waste! And for some people
out there, it is gluten-free; that is a bonus.

The World's Largest Gummy Bear weighs 3 pounds and is 4,000 calories.

Some more facts: 

- Dimensions: 26" x 1.5" thick (5" circumference)
- Weight: 3 pounds of gummy deliciousness
- Calories: 4,000
- Handmade in the USA
- Gluten-free
- One year shelf life
The World's Largest Gummy Worm is approximately 26

Nutritional Information:



















There are no reviews on the actual site, but I looked on amazon and saw there were some reviews, here are a couple:




Click here for more reviews (and the two above are there as well)!

Here is a video to convince you to buy one, I think I will, in due time.





No comments:

Post a Comment